Temporary terms and conditions for 2020: Due to Covid-19, we are introducing a much more flexible policy for 2020 bookings, which allows you to book in the confidence that your money is safe. If your 2020 holiday has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions imposed by the government, we will offer you the chance to move your holiday to a later date, or to request a refund, less a small charge to cover our banking costs. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your accommodation. For B&B bookings, the deposit is the cost of the first night, with the balance paid on arrival. For the self-catering apartments, the deposit is 25% of the booking cost, with the balance due 4 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- When a booking is made, the contract is automatically deemed to be with The Cottles-Polperro.
- In the event of early departure or a reservation being cancelled, the following charges become payable by the guest. Please note that we shall endeavour to re-let the booking, and if we manage to do so, we will refund you these charges, minus the deposit and any administrative costs.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled 28 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
- The accommodation must be left clean and tidy. All breakages and damage must be reported. If you are not satisfied and wish to bring any matter to our attention, please do so right away in order that shortages or faults can be rectified in the quickest possible way. All breakages and damage must be paid for.
- On the day of arrival your room/self-catering apartment will be available from 4-6pm for booking in. If you are arriving outside these times, please contact us in advance.